These sessions are run weekly and are an opportunity to work in a studio with great natural light and heritage surrounds. We provide easels and boards, and low-cost paper is available (Lithograph, Cartridge and Bulky News). .
10.30am-1pm during school terms.
COVIT 19 Conditions – Term 2: Recommencing 11 June Booking essential. Enrolment form to be complete
Please do not enrol if you are are experiencing a cold or have any flu like symptoms, stay home and speak to your doctor.
- Specify in Other, Day and Date of Life Drawing session you are booking form and form of payment. ie Tuesday 9 June $23
- Complete all sections of the form marked with red*
- Pay online – banking details are found at the bottom of the form. $23 for casual or $100 for 5 class pass
- Anyone who does not make the first cut will be automatically moved to the same day the following week.
- Tuesday places will be confirmed the previous Thursday, Thursday places will be confirmed the previous Tuesday.
$23 adult per session or $100 for a five-class pass.
Untutored, long poses. Upstairs Studio
We suggest artists arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time to set up their equipment (including easels).
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 9387 7740.