10.30am-1pm Tuesdays during school terms
Short to long poses. $20
These sessions are run weekly and are an opportunity to work in a studio with great natural light and heritage surrounds. We provide easels and boards, and low-cost paper is available (Lithograph, Cartridge and Bulky News).
Recommencing 24 November. Booking essential. Pay $20 online or bring a passes. No further passes will be issue in 2020. Enrolment form to be complete. Places limited to 9 drawers. Mask must be worn.
Starting 2021 Starting dates
Term 1. Tuesday 3 February. Term 2 Tuesday 20 April
COVIT 19 Conditions apply. Masks must be worn and social distancing of 1.5meters maintained.
Please do not enrol if you are are experiencing a cold or have any flu like symptoms, stay home and speak to your doctor.
- Specify in Other, Day and Date of Life Drawing session you are booking form and form of payment.
- Complete all sections of the form marked with red*
- Pay online – banking details are found at the bottom of the form.
- Anyone who does not make the first cut will be automatically moved to the same day the following week.
- Tuesday places will be confirmed the previous Friday, Friday places will be confirmed the previous Tuesday.
$20 adult per session Passes maybe used but no more passes will be issued for 2020.
We suggest artists arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time to set up their equipment (including easels).
Entry will be through the double door entry to the offices.